- The 2014 FBS Schedule
- July 4, 2014: Schedule topology and games to look forward to.
- Schedule Strengths
- July 6, 2014: A last-year's rank-based strength of schedule metric.
- Rank-Based Game Interest Update
- July 12, 2014: A small tweak to the formula.
- 2014 Computer Rankings
- July 26, 2014: First pre-season ratings published.
- Ratings as Voters
- August 17, 2014: Site updates to make analysis more accessable (and comprehensible?)
- Meta-Rating Construction
- September 5, 2014: "Composite" ratings compared
- Committee "consensus"
- September 9, 2014: A better committee "poll"
- Index to team and conference schedules
- Consolidated Schedules and Results
- This is a consolidated and indexed version of Dr. Peter Wolfe's schedules and scores pages.
- D1 Football Championship Subdivision
- Division 2
- Division 3
- Interdivisional Results with scoring analysis
- Division 1 schedule by week
- Interconference results for FBS Conferences
- Division and Conference Affiliations
- For all teams, based upon Dr. Wolfe's NCAA and NAIA Divisional and Conference Affiliations page.
David Wilson's Rankings List.
Where to go when you get old enough that your memory fails or you're too young to remember what happened before you were born.
NCAA Stats home
The horse's mouth, so to speak.
Splits and situational stats - inside box scores
- Kenneth Massey's College Football Ratings Comparison page.
- Boyd Nation's Iterative Strength Rating
- Iterated Strength of Victory (ISR with SOV-based adjustments for each game)
Normalized Scoring Stats
Scoring data adjusted by opponents' strength
- Directed Games Graph
These are not "ratings" per se, but count and make visible all of the "A beat B beat C beat ..." chains in the current games graph.