Playoff Watch List
27 Jan 2016 2:09pm (US Mountain)
- The "majority consensus" (Bucklin) rank assigned by the computers listed in Dr. Massey's comparison page. This is the best rank for which more than half of the computers rank the team at least this highly. With 112 computer rankings, this corresponds to the 57th-best rank. When there are an odd number of rankings, this is just the median rank.
- Team name. This links to the page that shows all of the A→B→... chains that begin with the team.
- Number of division one wins.
- Number of division one losses.
- Team's conference affiliation.
- This is a "bad loss index." "∗" indicates that the team is in the Pseudo Smith Set. Otherwise this is the number of teams outside of the Pseudo Smith Set that have a stronger A→B→... chain to the team than the team has to them.
- The number of computer rankings that have Team ranked 4th or better.
- Next game
- The date and location information for the team's next game. If the opponent is not in the watchlist the name links to the opponent's resume.
© Copyright 2015, Paul Kislanko